Monday, June 10, 2013

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) I've been thinking all day about this review and I cannot find the right words, saying it was awesome seems like it is not enough, the last hundred pages were perfection, I loved evey bit of it, in fact, I liked it so much that I re read some bits and pieces several times just to enjoy them for a little bit longer.

I can't say anything without giving away a lot and I am not going to spoil things for you, I am just stating a fact, the epilogue was so SO bloody good that I am sure I'll read it over and over again, it made me smile, cry and smile again. We know Tessa is immortal as she has an appearance on City of Glass, we know that the rest of them are not, except for Magnus and some other surprising change along the way, so thinking of a lifetime, a happily lived one, full of deep emotions, deeper than any rune...it was heartwarming, bittersweet, utterly romantic, heartbreaking...Cassandra Clare made me feel all that on the epilogue alone....the ride to get there was exciting, dangerous, sad, sexy...it is hard to think that this is the end of this series....I LOVED Will so much I am going to miss him deeply.

No comments: