Monday, June 10, 2013

Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) by Abbi Glines

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)
I'd give it 10 stars if I could....This is such a perfect book that even though I had already read the "sweeter" version before, I could not put it down, I loved Jax all over again and I smiled, cried, and had all that tingly feeling that comes with the perfection of love.

I will beg Abbi Glines for a sequel, I need more Jax Stone and I need him NOW. Of all her books he is my favourite character hands down, they go naughtier on this version but even going spicier they keep that sweet connection and that mutual respect that I can't see clearly in the rest of Gline's books.

I am certainly going to keep re reading this one for a long time, I am planning on leaving it on my bed side table so I can re read bits and pieces every now and then.

No comments: