Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Aiden POV – The Brew by J. Armentrout

 
The Brew
My face hurt from keeping up appearances and smiling through conversations I didn’t give a
damn about and introductions to other pure-
 bloods I’d already forgotten.
This was the last place I wantedto be, but if I ran off too soon, people
important, powerful people would start to ask questions.
A member of the Council said something, and I nodded, having no idea what he’d said. All Icould think about was Alex… on the
Brew and left alone with Seth. I
didn’t trust any man with two eye
sto do right in that
situation. Alex would be…. I couldn’t finish the thought.
I wasn’t sure I could even trust
myself in a situation like that.But Seth had sworn that he would look after her..... 

CONTINUE READING HERE

No comments: