Saturday, October 06, 2012

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1)

Elena Michaels seems like the typically strong and sexy modern woman, She lives with her architect boyfriend, writes for a popular newspaper, and works out at the gym. She's also a werewolf.

Elena has done all she can to assimilate to the human world, but the man whose bite changed her existence forever, and his legacy, continue to haunt her. Thrown into a desperate war for survival that tests her allegiance to a secret clan of werewolves, Elena must recon with who, and what, she is in this passionate, page-turning novel.



It was a revelation, I am not a fan of werewolves books ut a friend of mine was so eager that I caved in...I am grateful I did because there are a few unforgetable things of this book.
Elena's attitued was not a thing I enjoyed, the whole I want you but I hate you thing was driving me nuts but  Clayton, oh dear god Clayton! 
I give it a high 5 starts because it is original, fast paced, engaging, it has some action, lots of human (werewolves) interaction and it is so believable that I am absolutely certain that there are weres out there.
 5 of 5 stars false

No comments: