Sunday, April 01, 2012

Alexander Skarsgård “The Viking Conqueror”

Alexander Skarsgård is in the UK The Sunday Telegraph dated April 1, 2012.
“The Viking Conqueror” – Article by Sean Macaulay.
But his biggest thrill in Hollywood so far was meeting his local football club Hammarby when they came to Los Angeles for pre-season training. “I took them out after they played LA Galaxy. I live in Hollywood and meet all these celebrities and I couldn’t care less. I as at a bar with a bunch of footballers from south Stockholm and I’m crying I’m so happy,
“Someone who doesn’t support a team will never get it. These are 22-year-old kids from south Stockholm. They’re not Lionel Messi. They’re not even the best team in Sweden. We’re in the second division right now. But I will never get more star struck than that.”

No comments: