Thursday, March 01, 2012

What to read next?

I have spent so much time reading the Chicagoland Vampire series that I am at a loss now...what to read next?
I am thinking of starting a new series by the same author, that'd be "Firespell" A Dark Elite book by Chloe Neill. But I also need a break from paranormal...I am also thinking of "Breathe" by Abbi Glines.
My postman has "Legend"...It would have been great if I had got it today so I'd have started it straight away, I've read great reviews of it and they compare it with "Diverget" which was my favourite book from last year. The so mentioned postman also has "The maze runner" by James Dashner...so those two are definitely going to the top of my tbr pile.



So, I am still thinking...lol!

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Firespell (Dark Elite, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)

No comments: